Latest modification : 2006-12-05 17:23 (french time)
DigicaMerge News :
- 2.00 :
- Added the -n | --nodupes command line option to remove
- Added a manual page.
- 1.80 :
- Added special comment so that Python doesn't output a
warning because of encoding.
- 1.70 :
- Added support for more variables in the naming scheme.
- Added the -C|--copy command line option to allow files
to be copied instead of moved.
- 1.60 :
- Now Gene Cash EXIF.py module is supported as well,
but the old one still is the default if you have both
installed. Warning : Exif tags are named differently
between the two modules.
- 1.50 :
- Allows postprocessing commands to be launched, they
have access to the same set of predefined variables
as digicamerge itself in naming schemes, plus many
additional ones, but through the environment.
See help or source for details and examples,
or use printenv as digicamerge's postprocessing
- Bug when --touch was used and no DateTime field in Exif
data was corrected.
- 1.0 :