Latest modification : 2006-12-05 17:23 (french time)
ZWeatherApplet changes :
- 1.99 :
- Now requires the latest version of PyMetar (0.12 at the moment)
- Allows the use of a web proxy to retrieve Metar reports.
- More methods are available from ZWeatherApplet instances.
- 1.51 :
- getStationHeight is now called getStationAltitude. Thanks
to Klaus Alexander Seistrup who reported the bug.
- Better installation instructions, thanks to Pierre Boizot.
- When extracting the tarball, the directory's name doesn't contain
a version number anymore.
- No GIF image anymore.
- 1.50 :
- W3C compliance and aesthetic changes thanks
to Klaus Alexander Seistrup.
- Now can use CSS (untested).
- Minor bug corrections.
- Images are now cacheable by browsers (absolute url)
- The add form now has a station selector