Latest modification : 2006-12-05 17:23 (french time)
ZShell News :
- Now works with Python 2.2 and above.
- Big bug in find's --exec command line option :
only some commands worked. Should be ok now,
thanks to Paul Winkler.
- Bug in setprop and addprop when value contained spaces.
Should be ok now, thanks again to Paul Winkler.
- A patch to the Zope's Management Interface is included, so
you can now use ZShell from the normal Zope's Management
Interface. See README file for details on how to do this.
Believe me, it's great !
- Small bug corrected when using an empty history
- ZShell's output uses less bytes now, because HTML
tags are indented with a single space instead of four.
- Clearer documentation about setenv and unsetenv.
davlocks were added.
setenv were added.
echo was added.
- Preliminary support for variables on the command line,
README for details.
- License is now the GNU GPL with no addition of my part,
since the ZPL 2.0 is now compatible with the GPL.
- Copyright strings and website changed.
- You can now use
ZShellCLI, a true CLI
developped by Andy McKay, which is now part of this
package (in the
- man plain text output corrected.
- The commands input box (HTML textarea) wrapping
was changed from
there was a problem with very long lines.
setprop syntax is now cleaner.
zope were added.
- Jim Penny's Debian manual page is now part of this package.
- Older stuff : See