Here are some screenshots :
ZShell's default user interface :
- All available commands are listed on the right. A click on one of them launches the corresponding online help.
- Command lines can be typed in the top left box.
- Commands' results are displayed at the bottom
ZShell integration into the Zope's Management Interface:
- ZShell's commands can be typed directly from the patched ZMI.
- ZShell's commands don't display anything in this mode.
- Some ZShell commands don't work yet because of the HTTP redirection used, however (notably cut, copy and paste)