Latest modification : 2006-12-05 17:23 (french time)
ZShellScripts News :
- 0.41 :
- Now includes a Ruby interpreter.
- PHP interpreter enhancements.
- Small bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
- Integration of Perl interpreter with transparent access to Zope objects
- Integration of PHP interpreter in a way mostly compatible with the
PHParser product by M. Jablonski and now Wei He.
- Cleaner code
- Is expected to work under Windows
- PyLisp now is distributed separately again.
- More variables available from within Lisp scripts
- Integration of the PyLisp Lisp interpreter